As the Broker/ Co-Owner of CENTURY 21 Bessette Realty, Inc., I have led my office to achieve the highest Century 21 Honor, The President's Award, a total of 14 times in 16 years. I have a dedicated team of superior agents that approach the real estate industry with an unmatched commitment to customer service and personal attention to our clients. If you are moving across town or across the...
As the Broker/ Co-Owner of CENTURY 21 Bessette Realty, Inc., I have led my office to achieve the highest Century 21 Honor, The President's Award, a total of 14 times in 16 years. I have a dedicated team of superior agents that approach the real estate industry with an unmatched commitment to customer service and personal attention to our clients. If you are moving across town or across the world, We Have the Keys You Need.
- 2012 SWLA Realtor of the Year
- CENTURY 21 President's Hall of Fame Office 2014
- CENTURY 21 Per Person Productivity Award 2008, 2011 - 2016
- CENTURION OFFICE 2001 - 2008, 2011 - 2016
My Credentials and Memberships
- CRB Designation - Council of Real Estate Brokerage Managers
- CENTURY 21 Fine Homes and Estates Certified Specialist
- CENTURY 21 VIP Relocation Management Graduate
- CENTURY 21 Mature Moves Specialist
- CENTURY 21 Recreational Properties Specialist
- Louisiana Realtors Leadership Graduate 2009
My Community Involvement
- National Parkinson Foundation - SWLA / SETX -Board Member
- Junior League of Lake Charles, President, Junior League of Lake Charles, Sustaining Advisor to the Board
'Tis the season for sipping cocoa by the fire, finding the perfect Christmas tree, and catching up with friends at holiday parties. While the holidays are filled with good cheer, it's not necessarily the most opportune time for selling a home. But, don't despair! The Century 21 Bessette Realty holiday elves are here to help you pull out all the stops, making your home irresistible to the house hunters looking for a new home this season.The good news is that those who are in the market for a new ...
Dec 10, 2019 ‧ Seller Advice
Home sweet home. There's no place like home. Make yourself at home.These cozy sayings and more came about because people have a strong attachment to their home. In many cases, it's where we feel safe, have happy memories and surround ourselves with meaningful things that we enjoy.Even though the "perfect home" is different for almost everyone, there is general agreement for what most people would like in an ideal home. According to recent findings by the National Association of Home Builders, th...
Nov 26, 2019 ‧ Home Improvement
You've dreamt about it, saved for it, and you're ready to hit the housing market to find your ideal home. Armed with everything from spreadsheets to fabric samples, you take a peek online to see what's out there. That quick look is eye-opening when you find that the homes for sale within your price range have little in common with your dream list.What do you do when your ideal home does't match up with your budget?The main thing is to not rush into buying a home that doesn't make financial sense...
Nov 13, 2019 ‧ Buyer Advice