My Client Reviews
Being a new resident to the state of Delaware we were not familiar with the laws and procedures of purchasing a house here. Kathy guided us through every step of the purchase and in addition she was endlessly patient with assisting us in our search We highly appreciate her kindness and ability to maintain her smile and humor
- Quality Service Award - See Client Testimonials Visit http://www.realsatisfied.com/Kathleen-Blakey
- Licensed Realtor in Delaware since 2004. Also licensed in Maryland and Pennsylvania. Former Professional Experience includes Financial and Management roles in the Financial Industry.Other Prior Experience includes Mortgage and Lending roles.
My Credentials and Memberships
- Education - Master's of Business Administration, Marketing; Bachelor's Degree in Finance
- Marketing Expertise - extensive online Marketing experience including website design, SEO, social media and Google Ads. Please visit my custom website at www.PikeCreekCommunities.com or www.KathyBlakey.Realtor
- Analytical - financial analysis and trending expertise to value properties when representing sellers and buyers
- Professional - responsive, thorough, detail oriented, strong communications and extensive management experience
- Military Relocation Professional - Proud to Serve those who Serve
- GREEN Designation - skills for working with buyers, sellers and homeowners to market and communicate sustainability and green building.
- Accredited Staging Professional - trained in techniques for Home Staging to prepare a home to sell
- Relocation Certified - trained to handle relocation and referrals with due diligence and customer care
- How do these qualifications help buyers and sellers with their Real Estate needs? After many years of financial analysis experience, you can count on me to provide a thorough market evaluation. This will help you set your listing price. As a buyer, it will help you make a fair offer price. Your home purchase is likely to be the largest financial transaction you make. You want a Realtor who pays attention to details when writing your contracts and following through to settlement. A true professional to manage your real estate transaction. When selling your home, my marketing education and experience will help get your home maximum exposure. Whether buying or selling, understanding a home's efficiency features will help with marketing and determining affordability. As a natural leader, you will benefit from my ability to communicate, negotiate and get things done during your Real Estate transaction.
My Community Involvement
- As a long time resident of Delaware, I have strong community ties and excellent familiarity of the area. Some examples of both present and past community involvement include volunteering for youth sports, face painting at "Community Day", assisting with Special Olympics.
Steps to sell your homeDecide to sell for any number of reasonsContact a RealtorObtain a Free Home Value EstimateMake improvements to your home as suggested by your RealtorList your home for saleRealtor will market your home using both conventional advertising and digital mediaShow off your home by keeping it tidy. It should also be available for appointments or open houses.Negotiate a contract with a buyer for top dollarFollow contact terms, such as allowing home inspectionsPack and Move on to ...
Feb 23, 2018 ‧ Seller Advice
Welcome New Buyer - Tips from Kathy Blakey Realtor Whether you have just started your search or have been looking for some time, it is always good to get as much information as possible. I can be a valuable resource for you throughout this process. As your realtor, I am happy to answer any questions you have through this process. I am there to find a home, make an offer, work through negotiations of price and/or home inspection issues and then guide you from contract to close every step of ...
Feb 23, 2018 ‧ Buyer Advice