I have had the pleasure of living in the Oklahoma City area (Edmond, Norman, Oklahoma City) for over 30 years. The militaray, US government and United Nations, gave me the opportunity, as a kid and young adult, to live all over the United States and several European and Middle East countries. (My grandfather was a WWII Army Veteran and my father was in the Air Force during the Korean War.)...
My Client Testimonials
My Credentials and Memberships
- CMRS - Certified Military Residential Specialist
- At Home with Diversity Certified
- NAR - National Association of Realtors
- EBR - Edmond Board of Realtors
My Community Involvement
- Edmond Boulevard Rotary - Charter Member
- Edmond Boulevard Rotary - President, 2014-2016
- Boy Scouts of America - Volunteer, 1992 - Present
- Boy Scouts of America - Cimarron Council - Risk Management Committee Chairman - December, 2017 - Present
- Edmond Board of Realtors - Education Committee - 2014 - Present
- Edmond Board of Realtors - Vice Chairman, Education Committee - January, 2018 - Present
- Edmond Board of Realtors - Member, Board of Directors - January, 2019 - Present
- Assistance League - Charter Member - Board of Directors - August, 2018 - Present
OKC METRO AREA AND BEYOND
t's that time of year - colleges are sending out their acceptance letters and students are furiously approaching deadlines for scholarships. When you're in the Military there are many challenges outside of the average that families face when they're looking for funds for their student. We know PCSing and being on the move can often mean a child wants to return to another state for college - and that can be costly! We've found a great resource for you via the folks at MilitaryOneClick that breaks...
May 02, 2018 ‧ Trending News
Veterans, service members, and their families believe in homeownership. In fact, the homeownership rate among veterans far outpaces that of civilians.But the financial toll of military service can make it tough for some veterans to get a financial foothold, let alone land a home loan.The good news is those who serve have access to a host of home-buying benefits and protections, from what's arguably the most powerful home loan on the market to financial safeguards and more.Let's take a closer loo...
May 02, 2018 ‧ Buyer Advice
Hands Off? 5 Rules for What You Can—and Can't—Take When You Sell Your HouseBy Wendy Helfenbaum | May 20, 2013When standup comedian Nathan Brannon moved into his newly purchased home in rural Washington state, it seemed the joke was on him: The previous owner had left the pegboard on the garage wall, but had taken all the pegs."When I first saw the pegs were missing, I was superconfused; I mean, what are you going to do with just pegs?" Brannon recalls. "Now I have a pile...
May 02, 2018 ‧ Seller Advice