Gareth grew up in Laurel Delaware, working in the family construction business, engaging in all aspects of the building process. His Father and Grandfather instilled a love of construction and his experience ranges from foundations to move-in ready homes, decks, additions and renovations.
Gareth has been a licensed Realtor for 3 years and when he is not selling or building a home he spends time outdoors and volunteers with local organizations. He is Vice President of Trap Pond Partners making contributions at a local State Park. He is also treasurer of the Laurel Historical Society working to preserve local artifacts and historic buildings, and serves as a board member of the Laurel Chamber of Commerce.
My Client Testimonials
- Residential Purchase
- Residential Resale
- Lots and Land Purchase
- Lots and Land Resale
- Commercial Resale
- Residential Rental Experience
My Credentials and Memberships
- Member of the Sussex County Association of Realtors
- Member of the Delaware Association of Realtors
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of TREND MLS
My Community Involvement
- Volunteer for 4 + years with Delaware State Parks
- Board member with Laurel Chamber Of Commerce and served on several committees and volunteer with Chamber community events.
- Treasurer for Laurel Historical Society
- Member and former Vice President with Trap Pond Partners, a nonprofit organization that assists and helps Trap Pond State Park.