I am known as the "Relationship Realtor." About 95% of Realtors are sales agents. The other 5% are Real Estate Consultants. I am a seasoned Top Real Estate Consultant that listens to you, works for you, advises you, negotiates for you to reach your real estate goals. I am the proverbial communicator, organizer and problem solver. I am also known as "The Condo King." I am your expert...


      My Experience

      • I started selling real estate part-time in 1980 at Century 21, became a full-time Realtor at Keller Williams Red Stick Partners and taught real estate classes there, moved to Tiger Town Realty as a consultant and training coordinator, left Tiger Town Realty to help open Pro Sold Realty as one of the owners. In March of 2020, Pro Sold Realty was sold to Century 21 Investment Realty where I moved my business.

      My Credentials and Memberships

      • I hold a B.A. Degree in English and Psychology, Masters Degree in Education, a Specialist Degree in Media Communication
      • Real Estate Credentials: ABR, SRS, SFR
      • Serve on the Board of Realtors Professional Standards Committee
      • Member of the Baton Rouge Board of Realtors
      • Member of the National Association of Realtors

      My Community Involvement

      • I serve on the Community Outreach Committee serving the homeless community. I work with homeless shelters and St. Vincent de Paul's activity events.
      • Work with Reverend Joe More at the YMCA to help the poor and homeless children and families.

      Professional Designations

        Local Insights

        My Video

        Share My Page

        Go Mobile

        Want to take your search on the go and find nearby homes? Download my free mobile app.

        Goto Apple app store to download iOS app Goto Google play store to download the app


        Any services or products provided by third parties are not provided by, affiliated with, or related to Century 21 LLC or its affiliated companies.