My Client Testimonials
- I am the Property Manager Century 21 Johnston. I worked for a major retailer for 22 years. I managed departments that installed goods that we sold. After I retired in 1999 I started selling Real Estate. I sold farmland Ranches, commercial property and a few homes. I was getting calls from owners who wanted to lease their property. Plus I had purchase two homes to lease out. I learn that renting homes or property is like going in to a Lions den with a stick. If your not careful you could get eaten by the Lion. You need a good Lease that spells out everything for the landlord and the tenant. Plus you need a good property manager. The Texas Association of Realtors lease is written to take care of the owners rights and prospects the tenant Our process includes checking all prospective tenant credit, back round, rental history and their income, we want good paying tenants, who will take care of your property.
My Credentials and Memberships
My Community Involvement
- Harlingen Board of Realtors
- Pass Chairman of the Harlingen MLS
- Member of the Professional Standard Committee
- Member of the Texas Association of Realtors Property Management Committee