My Client Testimonials
- YOUR REAL ESTATE STATISTICIAN --> CLICK ON THE TRENDING NEWS TAB ABOVE FOR CURRENT AND PAST REAL ESTATE MARKET STATISTICS.
- 2020 PANDEMIC SAFETY PRECAUTIONS: face coverings, hand and surface sanitizers, gloves, booties, and property entry advisories.
- CALIFORNIA: Santa Clara County, Alameda County, Contra Costa County, Sacramento County
- RESIDENTIAL SALES: Single Family Homes, Condominiums, Townhouses, & Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- APPLIED STATISTICIAN: Passionate about applying statistical analyses to cities, counties, local, and national real estate markets. I simplify and translate residential real estate market data and trends so that sellers, buyers, and investors can make well-informed decisions.
- CERTIFIED PRICING STRATEGY ADVISOR: Adds valuable perspective to your sale by taking the guesswork out of pricing. A PSA can find your accurate price by strategically building a thorough CMA.
- CERTIFIED E-PRO: Advanced training in the latest technology that makes the home buying and selling process easier for you.
- Showings & Consultations (Virtual and In-Person)
- Buyer & Seller Representation
- Open Houses & Private Showings
- Working with First-Time Home Buyers & First-Time Home Sellers
- Comparable Market Analysis
- Local Market & Neighborhood Updates
- Contracts & Negotiations
- Marketing & Advertising
- Multiple Listings Service
- Planning & Coordinating: Escrow, Mortgage Lending, Staging, Photography, Inspections, Appraisals, Title officers, & more
- Professional & Positive Personality, Excellent Communication Skills, Committed to First-Class Customer Service
My Credentials and Memberships
- Pricing Strategy Advisor, NAR Certification
- e-PRO, NAR Certification
- Santa Clara Association of REALTORS
- California Association of REALTORS
- National Association of REALTORS
- San Jose State University: B.S. Applied Mathematics, Concentration in Actuarial Science and Economics
- Century 21 University
- Real Estate Salesperson License
- Chamberlin Real Estate School
My Community Involvement
- Archbishop Mitty High School, Track & Field
- Passionate about educating children in STEAM: Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Mathematics
- SJSU Juggling Club: practicing and teaching children and adults how to juggle
- SJSU Math Discussion Club
- Volunteer at Campbell Community Center
- Volunteer for the City of San Jose, Ca
- Sacred Heart Community Service
- Harmony Birth & Family, Campbell
SERVING SILICON VALLEY, THE BAY AREA, & MORE
My Blog for selling, buying, decorating, repairing
You've most likely heard the rule: Save for a 20-percent down payment before you buy a home. The logic behind saving 20 percent is solid, as it shows that you have the financial discipline and stability to save for a long-term goal. It also helps you get favorable rates from lenders.But there can actually be financial benefits to putting down a small down payment—as low as three percent—rather than parting with so much cash up front, even if you have the money available.THE DOWNSIDEThe downside...
Aug 25, 2020 ‧ Buyer Advice
TOWNHOUSE VS. CONDO: WHICH SHOULD YOU BUY?Whether it's your first time buying or you just want to purchase something smaller, townhouses and condos are both great options. Check out the differences between the two to help aid you in your search!CondominiumsCondominiums are similar to apartments in that you purchase an individual unit inside of a larger building, but not the property it sits on. This generally includes access to the building's amenities, such as the clubhouse, pool, and gym. Howe...
Aug 25, 2020 ‧ Buyer Advice
CREATE THE HOME OFFICE OF YOUR DREAMSWhether you work full-time at home or occasionally need to conduct business in the evenings or on the weekends, a home office a great way to utilize an extra room. A dedicated workspace in your home can be designed to increase productivity and comfort. Here are 5 ideas to get you started.Invest in a good office chair. Investing in an ergonomic office chair is essential. You may be spending anywhere from 30 to 50 hours a week sitting in it, so your back will t...
Aug 25, 2020 ‧ Home Improvement
Share My Page
Resources & Links
- FB: AgentAprilJones
- FB: TeamJones
- Yelp: April Jones
- Pinterest: C21 MM
- Twitter: Century 21
- LI: AgentAprilJones
- Instagram: century21
- Instagram: c21mm
- READ MY BLOG
- RE MARKET STATISTICS
- Our YouTube Channel
Any services or products provided by third parties are not provided by, affiliated with, or related to Century 21 LLC or its affiliated companies.