I began buying and selling real estate years ago because it was my desire to create a comfortable space for my family that fit our lifestyle. I shared this passion with other families and friends when they wanted to find that special place for themselves too. Everyone should have the opportunity to own a home and make it theirs. My compassion continues to change people's lives through warm,...
My Client Testimonials
- I have experience in sales and have previous experience in property management for the last few years. I have also worked with many people in different areas of Human Resources including Management in Training and other areas of Human Resources. You can expect me to be dedicated and professional while attending to your real estate needs.
My Credentials and Memberships
- Education: AS degree in Real Estate and Small Business Management Solano College 2014 BA in Social Welfare University of California Berkeley 1979 Memberships:National Association of RealtorsCalifornia Association of Realtors Northern Solano County Association of Realtors California Alumni Association
My Community Involvement
- I participate and support the following Organizations:ADVAAC Advocates Against Domestic Violence in the African American Community in Solano CountyVolunteer for Summer Tutoring Program at Mount Calvary Church 2014-2017 Helping Children Around the World Non profit Org Fairfiled CA Heart 2 Heart Bowl-a-thon 2017
Share My Page
- Tracylee Clark, Loan Officer
- Pay Solano County taxes
- Cathy Fetters, Old Republic Title
- Lucien Leech, Escrow Officer, Old Republic
- Dept of Veterans Affairs, Home Loans
- Nancy Hunter, Scenic Oaks
- Samuel Thompson, Farmers Insurance Agent
Any services or products provided by third parties are not provided by, affiliated with, or related to Century 21 LLC or its affiliated companies.