My passion is not to just sell homes, it is to help people fulfill their dreams of home ownership. Helping you every step of the way and beyond the sale is what I do best. Communication is key for the smoothest home buying and or selling experience and I strive to keep you informed along the whole process.
I understand that buying or selling a home is more than just a transaction: it's a life-changing experience. That's why I am dedicated to providing exceptional, personalized service for all of our clients. I take great pride in the relationships I build and always work relentlessly on the client's behalf to help them achieve their real estate goals.
Having worked behind the scenes as a real estate assistant for a few years, I discovered my passion in helping others through the home buying and selling process. I became a licensed agent in 2016. I am very fortunate to have the ability to work along side one of the top agents in our area. It is almost like hiring two for the price of one when you choose me as your real estate agent.
When I am not helping people with finding their dream home, I enjoy time with my husband, two boys and three German Shepherds. Teaching Sunday school, being active in my childrens PTO and helping with my sons' Cub Scout Pack are also things I look forward to every week.
My philosophy is simple: clients come first. I pledge to be in constant communication with clients, keeping them fully informed throughout the entire buying or selling process. I believe that if you're not left with an amazing experience, I haven't done our job. I don't measure success through achievements or awards, but through the satisfaction of my clients.
My Client Testimonials
- My philosophy is simple: clients come first. I pledge to be in constant communication with clients, keeping them fully informed throughout the entire buying or selling process. I believe that if youre not left with an amazing experience, I havent done our job. I dont measure success through achievements or awards, but through the satisfaction of my clients. I have been licensed since 2016.
My Credentials and Memberships
- Member NAR-National Association of Realtors
- Member NDAR- North Dakota Association of Realtors
- Member BMBOR- Bismarck Mandan Board of Realtors
- E-Pro Designation
My Community Involvement
- I am passionate about serving my community by volunteering regularly with the following organizations: - Assistant Cub Master for Pack 150 - Liberty Elementary PTO Vice President - Charity Lutheran Church - ND REALTOR Assoc. Technology Committee - Bismarck/Mandan Board of REALTOR Technology Committee I also volunteer at various other organizations when needed throughout the year.