My Client Testimonials
My Credentials and Memberships
- Member of the Michigan Board or Realtors(R)
- Member of the National Board or Realtors(R)
My Community Involvement
- Board Member of Michigan Department of Health and Human Services for Crawford County
- Member of the Michigan County Social Services Association
- Michigan Association of Counties (MAC) Health & Human Services Community Liason
- River House, Inc Domestic Violence Shelter Thrift Store Task Force Director
The results of the 2018 Rental Affordability Report from ATTOM show that buying a median-priced home is more affordable than renting a three-bedroom property in 54% of U.S. counties analyzed for the report.The updated numbers show that renting a three-bedroom property in the United States requires an average of 38.8% of income.The least affordable market for renting was Marin County, CA, just over the Golden Gate Bridge from San Francisco, where renters spend a staggering 79....
Apr 24, 2018 ‧ Buyer Advice
With home prices on the rise and buyer demand strong, some sellers may be tempted to try and sell their homes on their own (FSBO) without using the services of a real estate professional.Real estate agents are trained and experienced in negotiation and, in most cases, the seller is not. Sellers must realize that their ability to negotiate will determine whether or not they get the best deal for themselves and their families.Here is a list of some of the people with whom the seller must be prepar...
Apr 24, 2018 ‧ Seller Advice
In many markets across the country, the number of buyers searching for their dream homes greatly outnumbers the number of homes for sale. This has led to a competitive marketplace where buyers often need to stand out. One way to show you are serious about buying your dream home is to get pre-qualified or pre-approved for a mortgage before starting your search.Even if you are in a market that is not as competitive, understanding your budget will give you the confidence of knowing if you...
Apr 16, 2018 ‧ Buyer Advice
Share My Page
- Stacey Huber - State Savings Bank
- Big Moose Home Inspections
- Tim Ash - Two Rivers Properties
- City of Grayling
- Larry & Shirley - North Michigan Appraisels
- Kim McClain - Lighthouse Title & Escrow
Any services or products provided by third parties are not provided by, affiliated with, or related to Century 21 LLC or its affiliated companies.