- Bachelor degree in Finance; Master Degree in Management. The last 21 years as a Senior Financial Analyst with General Motors.
- RECENT BUYER COMMENTS: 1) Regarding other Broker staff: We also worked with Danial. He was very personable, always on time, and always professionally dressed. 2) Customer Testimonial: We had a great experience buying our first home. Wendy, Danial, my husband and I shared many laughs throughout the process.
- ANOTHER SATISFIED CLIENT (1999 Gary Rd Buyer): The Agent : Performance Ratings - Question&Answer 1) Polite: Excellent 2) Understanding: Excellent 3) Friendly: Excellent 4) Patient: Excellent 5) Knowledgeable: Excellent 6) Helpful: Excellent 7) Trustworthy: Excellent 8) Professional: Excellent 9) Timely communications: Excellent 10) Clear communications: Excellent 11) Accessible: Excellent 12) Respectful: Excellent 13) Approachable: Excellent -------- Recommendation - Question&Answer 1) Would use Broker's services again: Agree 2) Would use Agent's services again: Strongly Agree 3) Would recommend Broker to family and friends: Agree 4) Would recommend Agent to family and friends: Strongly Agree
My Credentials and Memberships
- National Assoc of Realtors (NAR), Michigan Assoc of Realtors (MAR), East Central Assoc of Realtors (ECAR), Licensed Realtor
My Community Involvement
- Born and raised in Davison, Michigan, I have a strong sense of community and pride, not only in the surrounding area, but in our great State of Michigan. The last 21 years, I worked for General Motors as a Senior Financial Analyst. The last 10 years of my career with General Motors was spent working in Grand Blanc, MI as an employee of GM's Customer Care and Aftersales organization.