Spring Home Maintenance Tips!
Spring is finally here! Warm weather has us ready to let the sunshine in and start a Spring refresh & cleaning of our home. Now is a great time to perform some basic maintenance to your home to make sure it stays in the best shape possible!
Spring home maintenance is an important step to include as part of your cleaning. These simple tasks i'll help your home retains is value and perform at its best for you.
Below are some of the top home maintenance tips to get knocked out this Spring!
- Clean out your gutters and downspouts - be sure to repair any holes or leaks if needed!
- Check the seals around doors and windows to make sure you don’t let too much to air in & keep your AC bills down!
- Replace air filters to help out with the Spring & Summer allergies.
- Test smoke alarms and carbon monoxide detectors
- Schedule an HVAC tuneup to make sure your system is ready for the hot summer months!
- Clean the siding and check the seals to make sure nothing needs to be repaired!
- If you have sprinkler system, make sure all parts are working and ready to go.
- Freshen up the landscaping with fresh mulch, removing weeds, adding new flowers & plants. Proper maintenance is critical to maintaining your home’s value. If you’re planning to sell soon, it’s even more important.
Are you thinking of selling your house and need additional tips to get it ready to go on the market? Give us a call today and we will help you get the most value out of your home! 919.720.4217