10 Home Updates that Pay Off!
Have you been considering some home renovations recently? Wondering what will give you the most bang for your buck? Below are 10 renovations that will help maximize the return at resale.
- Landscaping - The landscaping if the first impression of your home! Fresh mulch, flowers & plants to add color, shape up shrubbery, and freshen up the front porch!
- Minor Bathroom Remodel - Update the sink fixtures, knobs on cabinets, fresh paint & update mirrors!
- Deck, Patio or Porch Addition/Updates - Re-stain the wood, fix up railing & stairs to be sturdy, add an outdoor space, add lights or shade covering!
- Exterior Improvements - paint the exterior, fix any damaged siding, paint shutters, paint the front door!
- Replace Windows - do your windows appear cloudy where the seal has broken? Replace broken windows to help with efficiency and appeal of the home.
- Flooring updates - Replace old carpet, re-finish hardwood floors, replace damaged floors with Luxury Vinyl Plank flooring
- Add Crown Molding - make a room stand out with crown molding!
- Master Bedroom Updates - Let your master bedroom be a place of serenity & peacefulness. Add a light fixture that sets the tone, fresh coat of paint in soothing color, add window treatments
- Kitchen Updates/Remodel - update old light fixtures, cabinet knobs and sink hardware. Add a tile backsplash, update to light granite or marble counters and freshen up the paint color.
- Make a Special Room - home office, game room, craft/hobby room, wine cellar - make your home stand out!
Curious about other home updates or would like a consultation to see what items will provide you a better return on your investment, then contact CENTURY 21 Triangle Group today! 919.720.4217